I haven't been blogging for the past one week.
I guess I was a little bit busy.
:(
I seriously have no time.
I need time. As much as I can get.
Critical Thinking test is next Tuesday and I'm going KL for MTV World Stage tomorrow.
OTL
Honestly speaking, I haven't finished studying yet.
I might just fail my first mid term test.
And assignment due date is already banging on the door and I haven't really got anything done yet.
T____T
So I'm telling you, my non-existent readers, that I'm stressed up!
What's worst is I'm currently having a bad flu, cough and sore throat for the past one whole week.
It is, however, possible to cut down on that stress to the extent that it doesn' t have to drive me to the brink of madness.
Or I would just die of stress.
LOL.
And now I'm exaggerating. I guess I better go study Critical Thinking now before I regret not studying.
Till then,
I am a woman in process. I'm just trying like everybody else. I try to take every conflict, every experience, and learn from it. Life is never dull.
p.s Some days I just need to say what I need to say. It may not always be positive, but its the truth.
p.s Some days I just need to say what I need to say. It may not always be positive, but its the truth.
No comments:
Post a Comment