HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY, TECK LEE!
:)
Stay bad and crazy always.
Be the badass we all have known!
Be you! XD
It's already July and looking back, eversince my course started, I have been neglecting my blog A LOT and it has been incredibly busy for me.
I don't even have time to count on my blessings, I srsly should really make time to continue expressing my blessings.
Cause I'm special like that. :)
BLESSINGS:
- I rocked out at MTV WORLD STAGE last weekend and two words for it ; EXTREMELY AWESOME! Wooots! :D Ended up losing my voice, hee.
- Week 8 of the 1st Semester and I'm learning to appreciate and love everything that's going on in uni.
- I sat for my Critical Thinking mid-term test last night, and overall, I personally thought the paper was okayy. Wasn't as hard as I thought but oh well, glad I can do. We shall just wait for the results to come out *Fingers crossed* :)
- Computer lab test results are out! I am extremely contented with my results :D
- Surprise birthday celebration for TeckLee this morning was a success. TYG.
- SongYan made sandwiches and brought them to campus for breakfast this morning. How nice of him XD
- Much much progress for Msian Legal History assignment. Thank you for everyone's cooperation and hard work.
- Had dinner at Nando's to celebrate TeckLee's birthday. Had an awesome time with the awesomes :)
- More sticky notes pasted on my car. Today's one was in a different colour and it says ; OI PIG =) I srsly do not know who the heck it is.
- Down with a bad throat, flu and a terrible cough for the past one week. Eventhough I'm most of the time in campus, Mum and Dad constantly call to ask about my condition and how I'm feeling. I LOVE MEE PARENTS SO SO MUCH WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE. T_____T
- I'm blessed to have such caring and concerned friends around me while I'm in conditions like this. ILY.
Till then,
To have a friend, be a friend.
p.s People change & love will die. You're never good enough & you don't know why. Time passes & things go wrong, but just remember life goes on.

No comments:
Post a Comment