July 29, 2011

TGIF AGAIN!

Can you believe it, it's actually Friday again! Time seriously fly faster than a bullet train.
The things that happened few weeks back are still vivid in my mind.
Last Friday we had a Career Talk in campus and the week before Bobby's car broke down. 
:D

So today was quite a good day for me.. A very happening day XD

Sometimes it is a crazy mind battle to me because I realize my routine is kinda similar as every other day.
Though it gets quite boring sometimes, I should just make the best out of this boring routine of mine, hee.
Everything that happens is a blessing in disguise.


Blessings today :

  • Early start for me today.. I woke up and took my sweet time to prepare for class.

  • Learnt how to design our own website during Computer class :D

  • Had lunch at Eff Zach's and I washed the dishes.. My friends were making a big fuss over it cause apparently according to them, I do not do any house chores. So wrong!

  • I heard my blog music playlist playing in the Computer lab just now, it seems that I have people following my blog! :D

  • I'm going swimming right now with Lotte. Cause the day is too hot to handle! :P


  • Till then,
    We may not immediately understand why things happen the way they do but if we look at the trajectory from beginning to end, it becomes clear that that there is a pattern and it is playing itself out.

    p.s I have much to be thankful for, every day of the week.

    No comments: