I must say the cover on Time Magazine for the particular title was adorned by a pig beyond the cuteness level of a typical man.
I bet the pig feels insulted.
A quote from the article ;
"When men have more opportunity, they tend to act on that opportunity "
Well, I would like to add that when Men aren't powerful, they do act like pigs too.
I certainly know of some! :P
It is interesting how the article discusses how powerful people develop a self-entitlement, especially in the French society when not being able to flirt or seduce gets you branded as a prude. What an ass right?
That does not give an excuse for men to behave inappropriately towards women.
Women are not pieces of chocolates.
Till then,
Obedient Wives Club ; Stupid and discriminating club.
p.s Cause I don't see the point of it.

No comments:
Post a Comment