So I spent my whole day yesterday at campus..
I had Critical Thinking class at 9AM to 10AM.. And then Comp class from 10AM-12PM..
We learnt how to make a Powerpoint slide yesterday.. Haha.. It was fun! :D
Me and Mel walked around the campus after that, waiting for time to pass as we had this Library Literacy test at 2.30PM..
We first went to the Law library cause we wanted to go check out the place and all..
The library was very peaceful.. Not many people were in there and it was very quiet.. :)
The library was very peaceful.. Not many people were in there and it was very quiet.. :)
We sat in the library for quite a while, taking pictures and talking whispering..
Until this librarian approached Mel and I.. She asked us whether are we Foundation students and we proudly said Yes. :P
Haha, she said that Foundation students weren't allowed to be in the Law library.
I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW. Maybe they did mention it during Orientation campus tour but I really don't remember.. xD
So yea, we were practically kicked out (well, in a much nicer way cause the librarian was super friendly and nice when she asked us to leave)..
At least we were the only Foundation in Law students who managed to "sneak" into the library..
;)
Haha. Humans learn from their mistakes!
The Library Literacy Test went well..
We had to answer a 10 questions test about the campus library system after listening to a short briefing..
I passed my first ever test in MMU!
Heee!
The person in charge gave Mel and I all the answers anyway. We were sitting at the back so he told us the answers and asked us not to tell anyone else.. Haha..
How lucky, huh? XD
He just took our papers to see and then said, "This answer is C' or "This is not A, it's B"..
So yea, we got 10/10!! Yayy!
Thank you so so much, (whatever ur name is)! God bless you! :P
After the test we had Computer App lecture and then Home Sweet Home!
:D
I was so tired yesterday I came home to have my dinner and then straight away went to bed..
Haha!
And that was my busy yesterday!
Till then,
Until this librarian approached Mel and I.. She asked us whether are we Foundation students and we proudly said Yes. :P
Haha, she said that Foundation students weren't allowed to be in the Law library.
I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW. Maybe they did mention it during Orientation campus tour but I really don't remember.. xD
So yea, we were practically kicked out (well, in a much nicer way cause the librarian was super friendly and nice when she asked us to leave)..
At least we were the only Foundation in Law students who managed to "sneak" into the library..
;)
Haha. Humans learn from their mistakes!
The Library Literacy Test went well..
We had to answer a 10 questions test about the campus library system after listening to a short briefing..
I passed my first ever test in MMU!
Heee!
The person in charge gave Mel and I all the answers anyway. We were sitting at the back so he told us the answers and asked us not to tell anyone else.. Haha..
How lucky, huh? XD
He just took our papers to see and then said, "This answer is C' or "This is not A, it's B"..
So yea, we got 10/10!! Yayy!
Thank you so so much, (whatever ur name is)! God bless you! :P
After the test we had Computer App lecture and then Home Sweet Home!
:D
I was so tired yesterday I came home to have my dinner and then straight away went to bed..
Haha!
And that was my busy yesterday!
Till then,


No comments:
Post a Comment