June 14, 2011

BLESSINGS.

  • I ate biscuits in the car while driving! Don't tell my daddy! :D
  • Co-curriculum Registration in campus today! I'm in the MMU SWIMMING CLUB! Yayy!
  • I successfully registered for my MUET exam already.
  • I bought the 65 bucks-heartache-Computer App book today.. Hannah, Mel and I named the book with a "heartache" in the middle.. Haha! There goes my 2 days payy! But oh well, everything come and go! Just like my moneyy! : \
  • I bought Rockyy and ate it while walking to class this afternoon!
  • I met up with SHIRINNAH this evening and ohmygosh I MISS HER SO MUCH. We talked from the start to the end.. But we didn't have enough time!n But there's always tomorrow.
  • I went for Yoga! :D
Till then,
I'll get you back when I'm your boss. Cause hey I could be a superstar, I'll see you when you wash my car.

p.s You think you know everything but you don't.

No comments: