June 13, 2011

So faaaaaast!

Today marks the 2nd week of my college life.
Honestly speaking, I'm starting to get used to this routine already. :D
I'm really missing my old relaxed life, where I wake up every morning without having anything to do.. Haha..
That's so fun isn't it? LOL.
But anyways, back to college life, I already have some tasks to do for my assignment.
And srsly, my class haven't even really started and I'm already doing research about things I don't even know a single bit about. HOMG.
But I'm still trying my very best to understand the topic.. I won't let my other group members down. I have faith in myself! Wooopiieee!
; )
So many things have changed. Even in my own self, when I walk around campus, I already start to have flashbacks how I used to walk in the school corridor everyday in the uniform and skipping class just so I can walk around the whole school. Throwing paper aeroplanes outside the window and sneaking out to get it.. XP
I cry a little bit inside each time I walk down memory lane.
Oh, how time flies.
Everyone around me in campus are much more older than me, I feel so old matured. :\
Haha..
It's actually a good sign. That I'm growin up already.
But no one stays in just one moment forever, everybody moves on.
((:

Till then,
I don't like to be busy! :(

p.s Don't go around pleasing other people by faking your true self.

No comments: