- Today is a Saturday! Yipee! :D
- I woke up a bit later than usual this morning and had Roti Canai Pisang for breakfast. (Y)
- Came online and listened to Jyi's song. It was so inspiring. Made my dayy! :D
- It's past midnight already and I have to follow mum to the market tomorrow at 7AM. But on a happier note, she's gonna cook tomorrow! Wee~!
- Relatives and family time spent tonight. TYG for the great times and laughters ;)
- Cousin Hannah is sooo adorable. XD But I don't think she likes me. Babies never like me, IDK why. Hee :P
- Went out with the young people ; Lotte, Angel, Abraham, Christabelle and Adeline this afternoon for Kungfu Panda 2! Funny and nice movieee!
- Baskin Robbins and shoppingg! Aunty Gladys treated us.. THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH! :D :D
- Grandpa came over to the house to cook dinner. Awesome meal!
- TYG for such an awesome food day!
Till then,
Cause I think you're just being a little too over paranoid.
p.s Inner peace.
No comments:
Post a Comment