So today is the last day of my first week in MMU.
Many people asked me, so how's college? Srsly, all I can say is SO FARR SO GOOOOD! :D
Some lecturers have already started the lesson but some are still in the introduction part.
Anyhoo, this week was srsly tiring and hectic. And some tutorial classes are cancelled this week.
I don't even wanna imagine my classes next week onwards. OTL
I thought college life was gonna be a 10 times more relaxing then secondary school. Oh, no wayy!
: \
It's just the first week of my course and I already have like what, FIVE or SIX freaking assignments to do. T______T
But the classes are not that bad. (Except for the part where the campus lifts are spoiled and we have to climb up the stairs right up to the 4th floor. Imagine that.)
The WORST part is traveling from home to campus and then from campus back home.. My time wasted is thissssssssss much! XP
On the bright side, I feel so much more independent, hee :D
Still meeting new friends everyday and learning new stuffs everyday.
Till then,
I'm gonna get used to this.
p.s You're true colours are slowly revealing.
No comments:
Post a Comment