June 8, 2011

BLESSINGS.

  • Super early start for me today and I reached campus quite early! :)
  • Malaysian Legal History is kinda interesting, surprisingly.. Cause when I first saw this subject, the word History totally turned me off!
  • General Principles of Law class started today.
  • Learnt my first two law cases!
  • Oh I just saw 11:11.. :D Please let my wish come true.
  • Went to collect my pay today.
  • Thank you Mel for giving me your Cloud 9 chocolate bar!
  • All Critical Thinking class is cancelled for Week 1. TYG! I only have one class tomorrow! :D :D
  • Computer App class was fun! We could go on Facebook and I even blogged in the computer lab (refer to the post before this). But reading back that post, I feel so stewwpid! LOL.
  • Shirinnah is back from her competition and this calls for a catch-up session! Yayy! :)
  • I feel happy today.

Till then,
Don't attract attention. You'll look like a fool. If you need attention, ask for it.

p.s I'll stop the whole world from turning into a monster, eating us alive. -Monster by Paramore.

No comments: