Friday, May 20 @ 10:54 PM
TODAY :A day in the Sun.
So today's plan was superrr random. It wasn't really planned at all..
I spent my day today with my 2 ladies, Jenn and Celine.
We went for lunch first at KFC.. Cause Jenn has this RM 30 cash voucher so yeaa man, free food! :D
After that, we headed to Klebang for a picnic in the evening!
The weather was veryyy hot, Jenn said she might die from sunburn.. LOL.
We laid a mat and sat behind this thin tree which was a very useful shade for us..
We got so carried away we didn't even notice the time.. Before we knew it, we already spent 2 hours at the beach just talking, eating, laughing and running about.
:P
The three of us watched the sunset together.
So pretty, righhhht?? :D
Today is definitely a day to remember in my life!
My Jenn :D
I'm so gonna miss you both when you're in KL.
:(
YESTERDAY :
Cookie monstahh!
Yesterday Jenn and I went to Celine's place to bake cookies!
It wasn't a random plan cause Celine already asked us few days before.. Haha..
We baked Chocolate Chip Cookies!! :D
Taste so good, I tell you! I'm so proud of us, haha! :D
We should really try baking again one day.
Had so much fun getting our hands dirty and sticky and oily..
LOL.
Till then,
So this is it, you go on your way, I go on mine.
p.s After every awesome Hello, comes a painful Goodbye.





No comments:
Post a Comment