May 20, 2011

BLESSINGS.

  • Still staying strong being a vegetarian!
  • Watched this week's episode of Glee! We should really cherish and love everyone around us before it's too late..
  • Saying goodbye is the hardest thing to do. EVER! ):
  • TYG for letting me have feelings. Sometimes, it's a good thing to miss others, especially someone whom you've bonded so much with.
  • Trimmed my fringe cause it was irritating me..
  • Cheesy wedges at KFC! :D
  • Drove alone to and fro yesterday to Bkt Beruang.. Without damaging the car, hee!
  • I am loved.

    And I love you too!
  • Got to watch the sunset.. It's a very beautiful phenomena for me.. Haha.
  • Daorae tomorrow! I'm looking forward!
 Till then,
This song kinda speaks what I'm feeling at the moment.
I seriously have so much of things to say.. But how can I say it?

p.s I miss those days when "goodbyes" was only meant until tomorrow.

No comments: