May 22, 2011

Another week.

So someone asked me to do this challenge before I start my college life.. Haha..
Senior Challenge #1-5
  1. First thoughts on going to college
    Scared and excited. I don’t know what it’s like being in a completely different environment with a bunch of people I do not know at all.

  2. First memory of high school
    Walking into school with a brand new uniform.. And headed to my Form 1 class to look for a place to sit.. :D I got voted and chosen for class monitor on the first day of Form 1. Like, srsly you don't even know me well enough to know that I'm not responsible.. LOL.

  3. Prom- what it meant to you and your memories of it
    I only went to one Prom Night last year. Honestly, it actually meant a lot to me. It was a day before my birthday. Those who went knows why.

  4. The most trouble you’ve ever gotten into
    Sneaking out of class when the teacher is inside. She yelled at us but I managed to ran out.. I hid in the hall but when her period was over, she saw me.. OTL The next day, me and my other friends had to stand up in her class and she gave us a real long lecture :\ I cried. Hah, memories~! I didn't really got into much trouble.. I'm a (quite) good student.. :D

  5. Your favorite teacher and how he/she has impacted you
    Honestly, I must say I like only A FEW teachers in my school.. Cause I swear my high school has the crappiest teacher in the world. I like Ms. Pang and Ms.Rosie..  They’re just great teachers. Ms. Pang always tell me, ”Make wise decisions because one bad choice can change the course of your life.” She only taught me in Form 4 and when I'm in Form 5, we became even closer. When I walk pass her table in the staffroom, we'll start to talk and gossip about this "witch teacher" in school that we both do not like. Haha! Ms. Rosie was my class teacher in Form 5. She has such kind heart and she's the best class teacher ever. She's the only teacher who always pinch my back just to ask me to behave myself and act like a proper class monitor.. I don't even. :P

    Till then,
    In all honesty, the thing I'm miss about high school is the dread and seeing the same people everyday.

    p.s One more week! :D

No comments: