May 23, 2011

BLESSINGS.

  • I WENT TO THE ZOO TODAY! I am happy! :D
  • Mummy and I spent the whole morning talking about sooo many things.. Great jokes, great laughs.
  • Today was my last day being a vegetarian! Yay!! My pledge on vegetarianism is a SUCCESS! Proud of myself and TYG for giving me determination.. :)
  • I watched Beastly.

    Lesson learnt : LOVE IS NEVER UGLY.
  • Just when I thought everyone was starting to go on their own way and slowly neglecting each other;
    Celine sent me this damn meaningful text message.. So touching, it made me tear up a little.. Hehe..  ILY babe! :D
    LuEe randomly said hello on my Wall :))
    Aileen wrote on my Wall saying she haven't seen me for a long time and that she misses me. :D
  • I feel loved and it's so amazing how every little act can change a person's mood in just a split second.
  • I had a great day and looking forward to tomorrow c:
  • Every now & then, I thank God and pray. When you learn to appreciate little things, that's when you deserve even bigger blessings. ♥
 Till then,
Please wait for me no matter when it will be.

p.s Follow me on Tumblr! :)

    No comments: