Heylooo! How was your day?
Mine was goood. :D
Shirinnah brought me to Wok and Pan for lunch this afternoon..
As terrible as this may sound, it was my first time going there.. Maybe I have passed by that shop a couple of times but I swear I haven't been in it before.. Haha..
I had soooo much of stuffs to tell her cause the last time I met her was like what, 2 weeks ago?
And 14 days without catching up is a loooong time for us..
It took me so long to finish my food cause I kept talking..
And Shirinnah finished hers much much much earlier than me.. XD
Hah. I for one, have to LEARN TO EAT FASTER!
I'm always the last one to finish up my food. Even if it's an ice-cream. Why?Why?Whyyy?
: \
I must start training myself to eat fast.
I'm doing everything so slowly these days.. I should really start to speed up my pace.
Even reading this story book can take me months.
And it's not even a thick story book OTL
But thank God I'm already towards the end of the story so yea, All the best to meee!! :D
This book is so awesome, itellyou!
All about China's history during the Ching Dynasty..
It's about an Emperor's concubine who started off as a poor village girl and how she made her way into the Forbidden City in Beijing....
She bribes her way into the royal bed and seduces the monarch until she becomes one of the Emperor's wives.. Awesome huh? :))
In the end, with much determination and courage she became China's one and only Empress.
She's the most powerful woman who lived. My idol.
:D
Anyways, I went Yoga just now..
It was fun, as usual..
When I got back, I went online and we were talking bout "Yoga" on Twitter and then SEX came about.
See this :
Okayy there was more but this was all I could screen cap. XD
The first one was Bren and then ChiewNee and then Jenn...
Crazeeh peeps! I love my friends! I love my life! :)
Till then,
Today's post is absolutely random. Sorry if you wasted your time. You're the one who stumbled upon my blog in the first place.
(:
(:
p.s There's a difference between a great love and the right love. You think you shouldn't want it cause you've never had it and it scares you. But you deserve your fairytale.

No comments:
Post a Comment