May 25, 2011

BLESSINGS

  • I made a new friend over the past few weeks. A great friend. Someone who I felt has the purest heart ever.. We talked about so many things and mostly about life.. That person really made me realise how important and precious life can be.TYG for bringing such person into my life.
  • I went back to school today and had a nice long talk with Ms. Rosie.

    She haven't even changed a single bit.
  • There's this teacher who taught me in Form 1 and 2.. Until now, she still can remember me.. I feel so touched. c:
  • Went out with Jenn, MeiHuey, ChiewNee and Shinyee for lunch. 
  • Saddening to think almost everyone is actually really parting on their own ways already. 
  • That bitter word, GOODBYE. Can I not say it to anyone? I hate goodbyes.
  • Seems like this week is the last for everything before my new life arrives.
  • I WILL MISS YOU SO EFFING MUCH!
  • Thank you for coming into my life and making such a big impact on it.

Till then,
Nothing comes easy in life.

p.s Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened.

No comments: