May 19, 2011

BLESSINGS

  • 21 bucks richer! c:
  • Realised I can't always take things for granted.. In the end, I'll be the one feeling stupid.
  • There comes a time where you'll realise that sometimes in life, you are alone and you can't rely on anyone. -Independence.
  • Heaven is just so amazing the way it’s described; being with God forever, no more pain or suffering. Sometimes I just feel like going there. I don't plan to die, I just wanna be there.
  • I scratched the car for the 3rd time already. Daddy just sent the car for repair last week.. I feel so bad! : \
  • TYG I have the greatest parents on Earth! :D They were not angry at all!
  • Went to chill at Jiu's house.. Chit chat, sang, piano and many laughs! Great place to chill.. :D
  • We released this cute lil spider we found in her room. May you live in peace, Spideyy!
  • Yoga is kinda tough but I ain't gonna give up.  I'll get this down.
  • TYG for another day and all the blessings that brought me this far.
  • No one can hurry love. You have got to give it time and no matter how long it takes, you will have to wait. Things happen, eventually.
  • I miss my friends! :(
Till then,
Another successful day being a vegetarian c:

p.s So much too say to you, too little time.

No comments: