First of all, to all Buddhists in the world,
Wesak is the most important date in the Buddhist calendar..
It marks the birth of Buddha, His enlightenment and His death..
Wesak Day is celebrated in various countries in the world to reinforce a universal message of peace.
In the spirit of celebrating this day, I would like to wish all Buddhist devotees a Happy Wesak Day. May this Wesak Day bring happiness to everyone..
The things I did for Wesak :
If someone negative tries to complicate your life, turn and walk away from them.
p.s Buddhists believe nothing is permanent: that change is always possible.
Cause I believe everyone deserves a second chance.
It marks the birth of Buddha, His enlightenment and His death..
Wesak Day is celebrated in various countries in the world to reinforce a universal message of peace.
In the spirit of celebrating this day, I would like to wish all Buddhist devotees a Happy Wesak Day. May this Wesak Day bring happiness to everyone..
The things I did for Wesak :
- Joined the Wesak Procession and walked around Melaka the whole night.
- Made a pledge to observe vegetarianism for a week. Haha.. No meat for one week! c:
- Went for the Wesak Day puja in the morning.
- Water ceremony- Bathing the Buddha. :D
- Lamp and flower offering..
- Life release. "Which signifies the freeing of the soul on reaching enlightenment."
- Went to Yoga. LOL. (:
- Tried to meditate but FAILED, hah. I kept laughing and I couldn't concentrate : \
- "Do something for others."
- Pray!

If someone negative tries to complicate your life, turn and walk away from them.
p.s Buddhists believe nothing is permanent: that change is always possible.
Cause I believe everyone deserves a second chance.

No comments:
Post a Comment