May 10, 2011

BLESSINGS

Today :
  • Yayy for an early start! :D
  • Hung out with Shirinnah cause everyone went to school..

  • Talked and laughed sooo much!! :P
  • Watched Water For Elephants.. A lil bit draggy at some scene but definitely worth watching this 2 hours movie!

    Yesterday : 
    • I went Form 6!! :D Sort of like a reunion with the school buddies again! :))
    • New friends found! XD
    • Rachel bought for me 2 pieces of bread for idk wat reason and she passed it to someone at the door to pass it to me! :D Thank you Rachel!!! You're so random but I love youu!! Nice having you as a senior.. :P
    • Breakfast at McD before heading to school.. Jenn and MayZee came! :D
    • TYG for air conds cause yesterday was damn bloody hot.
    Till then, 
    If you really knew me, you would know that I'm a happy kid.
     p.s  Let's just be honest.

    No comments: