Today is the day to celebrate the birth of an amazing and awesome lady AKA Lim Shirinnah!
If you don't know this woman right here, then you really need to get to know her..
She's a sweet and nice person that don't often say an ill word about anyone..
Even when someone insults her, she just laughs it off..
Everything is a laughing matter to her and she can always cheer other people up, no matter their mood..
She's always there for me every single time whenever I need her to be..
:))
Babe, few months time, you'll be on your own and I'll be on my own..
I will definitely miss your companion and our whackiness together..
You will always be my partner in crime and sister at heart! :D
You know my ugliest side. We laugh at the randomest thing. Eventhough we disagree sometimes, we seldom fight.
When I'm sad, you were always there to make sure I'm okayy.
Thank you for being there for me! ;)
I am lucky to have met you in my life, babe!
You're a person with a heart of gold, really caring, loving, never fail to make me feel better when I'm at my lowest, always motivating me when I wanna make it big in life, a great sister.. and a true friend!
:D :D
:D :D
I want you to remember that I will always be there for you, what ever the weather or time..
Well i probably be asleep after 2AM so i won't pick up the phone or if a massive tornado hit my house but oh well i will still try to get to you on any transportation.. even a horse.
All for you! That's a promise!
Till then,
And one lifetime guarantee - Best Friends Forever!
p.s No matter how serious life gets, you still gotta have that one person who can be completely stupid with ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment