May 9, 2011

First and last day in Form 6..

Oh well, just for one day! That's better than staying at home rotting cause most of my friends are in Form 6 already..
;)
The orientation itself wasn't that bad actually..
Didn't expect them to have games though.. I thought it was those typical Orientation where we sit down and just listen to talks and briefings and all those other craps..
Oh, FYI I slept on Yong's shoulderr during a boring talk just now! Ehehehe! :D 
Practically the first time I actually fell asleep on someone's shoulders..
:)
 The saddest thing about today was THE WEATHER! :S
OMG I swear I could die of heat stroke! The heat today was terrible..
Melaka High School was already hot and stuffy on it's own.
That's like double dose of heat wave full force onto your face!
T_______T
But all in all, it was a fun to experience the atmosphere in another school for a day..
And also for once, experience what is it like to be in a Form 6 uniform..
Looks better than that ugglayy light blue pinafore!
Haha.. XD


Till then,
I suddenly miss the weather in Beijing so so much!

p.s So now, all alone or not, you gotta walk ahead. The thing to remember is if we're all alone, then we're all together in that too.

No comments: