Yea, read the title :D
Oh, first of all, Happy Easter and Good Friday!
It's a holiday once again..
Heee :D
Blessings :
- Went to work yesterday from 1pm-1am.. At least I have something to do rather than bore myself to death at home, hee :D
- I slept at 2AM last night but I woke up earlier than usual this morning! Yayy for an early start! :)
- Some 'unknown forces' made me remember that today is the last day for me to hand in my MMU acceptance form.. Thank you for reminding me, whoever and whatever you are :D
- OMG SERIOUSLY. IF I DIDN'T REMEMBER IT TODAY, MY ADMISSION WILL BE CANCELLED! : \ Thankyou.Thankyou.Thankyou!
- I had Indian lunch on a banana leaf.. I think it's my first time cause I don't eat spicy food.. But it was good! TYG for the food! :D
- The great laughs I had with those around me.
- Jenn just asked me to accompany her go get stuffs from DP.. :D Byeee!
Till then,
We can be strangers if you choose.
p.s Holy moley, me oh my, you're the apple of my eye.

No comments:
Post a Comment