Sunday, April 24 @ 2:10 AM
Past midnight already and guess what, I just got home from a day of fun, fun, fun! I woke up at 8 this morning and decided to go back to sleep and wake up 30 mins later.
XD
Ended up waking up at 9AM and late for an appointment.. [Again.]
Dad always told me, few minutes of extra sleep doesn't make any difference..
Well, IT DOES!! It's satisfying, hee!
:D
I went out for a movie today with Shirinnah, Aileen, KahSing, LuEe, Jon, Matt and Joel..
Red Riding Hood was not bad!
It wasn't spectacular, just good..
:D
But I don't see any similarities of this movie to the kiddie short story; except for the grandmother..
Haha..
Went home in the evening to have dinner with my family and then went out to Jonker at night again! :)
Blessings :
- A day of giving and taking. Lots of it!
- Free doughnuts from Big Apple!! Thank youuu so much, Athirah!! :P
- Bought ice-cream for everyone! All on me! It felt good somehow :D :D
- I saw this packet of Dynamite candy in Carrefour.. Thought of Lotte and my maid, so I bought it for them! :)
- Played Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja today! XD
- I didn't have transport to Jonker but thank God, Jenn randomly called during dinner time and said she could come and pick me.. Wee! Thank you baby! :)
- Earth Day Carnival tomorrow!
- Today I feel happy! :D
- Living life to the fullest. I learned that I’ve got to start living everyday as if it’s my last day. It reminded me that life on earth is like a blink of an eye compared to eternity.
- TYG for everything today :]

Till then,
I know I'm just one of your options.
p.s If you wanted, you would.
No comments:
Post a Comment