April 21, 2011

Blessings (20 Apr)

  • Early start for me today.. For the fact that I don't have enough sleep for the past few days, I still can wake up early!! :)
  • The crazy things and people around me! 
  • I made a very sharp turning today and got my car badly scratched :( Thank God Daddy didn't yell at me! I know he understands!! :D :D
  • I will learn from my mistakes.
  • Collected my pay for last week and I am a happy and contented girl! :D
  • Fetched Shirinnah, YuinKei and JiaYing to work today..
  • Went to DP for a Maccas (aka McDonalds) Sundae ice-cream after work!! Yummmmmm~!
  • Instant noodles!! Wee! Cause the food in Chums were all spicy and disgusting! :) 
  • I'm learning more everyday. :D

Till then,

p.s If you see me walking beside someone else, it's not because I like his company.. It's because you weren't brave enough to walk by my side.

No comments: