April 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Rou! :)

19th of April!
My Wonderou's birthdayyy! :D
Since she'll be leaving for KL next week, we all wanted to make a memorable birthday celebration for her this year..
MayZee, YuinKei, JiaYing and I went out on Monday afternoon to plan everything..
We met up at Old Town at 2 o clock and started talking talking talking until 5PM..
It was suffering trying to brainstorm and think of ideas at that moment. That clearly shows how long we haven't been using our brains..
: \ Sad.
On a happier note, everyone could make it for the celebration, except for Bren who was stucked in KL.
Sorta like a reunion all over again.. But without Brenda this time.. :(
After our discussion, we went to buy cake and by the time YK dropped me back home, it was 7PM already..
She missed a turning and we all ended up at Jasin.. How?? I don't know. LOL.

Went to watch "Ghost Must Be Crazy"  at 8.40PM with Jac, Rou and JiaYing.
OMGEE! I must be crazy for even agreeing on watching that movie.
I DO NOT LIKE WATCHING HORROR MOVIES. At all.
But for the sake of bringing Rou out of her house and waste time, I was forced to watch :((
The movie ended at 10.15PM and the others at Rou's house were not done with their preparations yet..
So we wasted time by talking and admiring the FULL MOON until they were done..

Rou was really surprised I think.. I could tell by the look on her face and her reactions..
:P
Thank god! SUCCESS! xD

We all slept-over at Rou's house that night and most of us slept at 4AM! Hahaha..
:)
Woke up at 10AM yesterday morning! Not bad huh?
By the time everyone showered and got ready, it was already 12 plus..
Saved money on breakfast and had lunch brunch at Simply Fish instead..
Walked around and then went to Klebang Beach in the evening..
The weather yesterday was being so friendly! :D




Rou treated us Pizza Hut for dinner.. Weeee~! Thank you babe and I love you so much!
We went on a historical tour after that and then went for a drink at a kopitiam..
I got home before midnight yesterday!
:D :D






To those who made everything a success; THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Thank you Mom and Dad for letting me sleepover and use the car! :D
Lovee youuu!




Till then,
They are the reasons why I love my life.

p.s As we go our separate ways, I will never forget these days.. All the good times that we've shared, and all the memories that showed we cared. But now it's time to split apart, and hold these memories in our hearts.
T____________T

No comments: