April 17, 2011

I AM DEAD TIRED.

 Blessings :
  • I spent almost half of my day today working.. It's a Sunday and I worked from 9am to 6pm.. Thank you God for giving me perseverance.. :)
  • I did not set my alarm this morning but I woke up when I was suppose to.. Thank you, WONG KANG YONG for texting me! XD
  • Two days suffering from flu and cough but I still could carry on my day as usual :D
  • PATIENCE. I had lots of them today! Thank god I didn't went to the extend where I felt like exploding and scream.
  • I kept feeling happy without any reasons.. Good thing or bad?
  • Spent quite a lot of time with some friends of mine. Good to know they got my back and that they care for me (;
  • This weekend has reminded me that I need to love. 
 Till then,
Maybe I'm a fool for speaking up but I don't mind.

p.s Cause in my castle, I'm the freaking princess. :D

No comments: