Hello I'm currently blogging in Spore..
:)
I just woke up..
LOL..
What a late start.
I was suuuperrr tired yesterday..
We went to eat lunch at Tampines 1 yesterday.. Japanese foood..
Not exactly a fan but still, it was nice!!
:D
Went to Bugis Street after that..
Sooo many stuffs to see..
XD
Then later on, met up with Debbie and headed to dinner..
After dinner, we went to an ice cream cafe for some ice creaaam!
I was super full I really felt like puking..
But damn, it was worth it! :D
Going to Wild Wild Wet and Night Safari today.
Good-a-bye!
:P :P
Till then,
Civilization!
p.s I dreamt of you (again).. And then I woke up, I realized it was only just a dream.
Then later on, met up with Debbie and headed to dinner..
After dinner, we went to an ice cream cafe for some ice creaaam!
I was super full I really felt like puking..
But damn, it was worth it! :D
Going to Wild Wild Wet and Night Safari today.
Good-a-bye!
:P :P
Till then,
Civilization!
p.s I dreamt of you (again).. And then I woke up, I realized it was only just a dream.
No comments:
Post a Comment