Just cause I opened an account in the bank and I'm currently having an ATM card. XD
Don't laugh if you think I'm late :P
Today was a rather interesting day..
I started my day as usual today and after that, I went to the bank..
Then, LuEe came over after that and we went to the post office to settle some stuffs..
My waiting number in the post office! 1218 aka 18 Dec, for me.
My waiting number in the post office! 1218 aka 18 Dec, for me.
LOL
After that, we headed to Dataran to go hunt for some phone accesories.. But sadly, after going in 22 shops, they didn't sell what we were looking for :(
(We actually counted how many shops we went in, lol)
Had lunch at McD.. Loooong long time since the last time I had McD..
Then continue walking to run some errands for Mummy..
I'm a responsible child, hah!!! XD
I took the car after that and drove all the way up to Bkt Beruang to my dahhling, Jenn's house..
Dropped by to say hello (and also remind her that her best friend here still thinks about her altho we don't meet often).. LOL
Went pasar malam for a while and went back to her house to talk and watch Spiderman 3..



No comments:
Post a Comment