April 8, 2011

My soul needs someone to speak to.

I'm back in Malaysia!
Home Sweet Home..
:)
But I miss Singapore a lot.. It's such a small country but there are sooo many things to do there, so many places to shop.. XD
I shall visit Singapore more often..
:)
I hope I have the time..
My classes are gonna start in June..
Heee..
I'm a lil bit hyped up about entering college..
That's because I've been on a break for tooooo long, my brains are not functioning..
I can't even remember when's the last time I held a pen and write..
:P :P

I watched Rio this morning at Singapore..
The show was great and freaking cute!
Very colourful too and I for one, loveeee colours a lot! XD
The soundtracks are not bad also actually.. Except for maybe one or two which are kinda annoying..
Haha..

To those who saw the Facebook notification saying I tagged you in a video, I removed the link..
Lol..
There was some technical error and something was wrong with the video..
So watch it here..
:) :)
Just wanted to let you all know, you can always count on me..
I'm being random again.. This song is kinda old already..
But still, just listen to it hee :D


Till then,
Miscommunications lead to fallout. So many things that I wish you knew.

p.s For you I'll do it all over again.

No comments: