Today is officially a random day out..
Nothing was planned at all..
Except for lunch with Aileen :)
Chia Li and Sammy joined us last minute..
Haha :)
It was a nice having the chance to catch up with friends whom you haven't meet in months weeks..
Well, maybe less than that.. But you know how fast I'll start to miss someone..
I always miss someone over a short period of time..
I see you now and the next hour, I miss you already..
Hah, I'm justweird special like that.
Hah, I'm just
Went to the seaside after Aileen got out from work..
Epic moment: Half of Chia Li's legs got caught in quicksand.. Haha..
And she slipped and fell in my house..
:P
How clumsy can this woman get? XD
Aileen..
Chia Li..
Till then,
Well, it's never too late. Pretty soon you won't remember a thing and I'll be as distant as stars.
Reminiscing, your heart's been wasted on me.
p.s Won't come any closer. You've got to reach out a little more.





No comments:
Post a Comment