April 11, 2011

Blessings (11 Apr)

  •  Thank you God for spontaneous days like today.
  • A chill daying with my friends; reminded me of how much I missed these people!
  • I finally went back to school and talked to some teachers.. Thank you God for giving my teachers memory.. They remember me!
  • Someone said to me this, "You're one of those girls in my life I can never ever forget even if I want to"  Awww!! You know who you are and I loveee you so much!
  • ChiaLi bought me Hot&Roll :)
  • I met Mei Yong and Yuin Kei on the road.. I was driving they were crossing the road.. What a coincidence! I stopped at the side of the road and talked to them for a while! :D
  •  I realized the small things God gives us. Feet to walk. Thumbs to do extraordinary things. The ability to speak, feel, see, hear, taste, and smell.

Till then,
Some people know exactly what to say and how to say it when you’re feeling down. And some people just DON’T.
 
p.s Stop telling the world you've changed.. It's stupid. No offense.

No comments: