- Late start yay!
- Skipped lunch cause my breakfast was too heavy..
- CSI made my dayyy! :)))
- LuEe randomly called and say, "I'm bored. I wanna go to your house".. So she came over to accompany me.. :D
- We made a random decision to bake cupcakes.
- We were too lazy to go out and get ingredients so we ransacked my house kitchen to look for them.. Thank god we had everything :D :D
- Cupcakes were a success but we only baked very minimal amount because we were afraid it'll turn out horrible..
- Visited the PC expo at MITC and I practically got squashed by the huge crowd..
- Daddy and Mummy got me a Netbook! Thank you again.. I LOVE YOU BOTH SOOO MUCH I CAN HARDLY EXPLAIN MY LOVE FOR YOU! :P Mwahhhhh!
Till then,
Only God knows everything that goes in my life. Thank you God for giving me courage and strength.
p.s Why am I always misunderstood, misjudged and mistaken?
No comments:
Post a Comment