I'm not alone because MeiYong is sleeping over at my place tonight!
:D
We just got back from work..
After one long day spent without any freaking rest..
Surprisingly, my eyes are still widely awake.. But somehow, I feel like sleeping already..
I'll sleep after this post hee :)
So I went back to school this morning to watch the Gymnastrada competition..
The event started at 8AM.. But I woke up at 8.30AM this morning and ended up reaching late..
Hahaha! :)
I managed to watch only very few classes dance and I don't really have much comments about them..
Some classes were reallyyy good but some were just plain boring (?)..
But all in all, it was nice being back in school.. Having the school spirit all over again..
Went to have lunch with my 8 girls and also WanXin..
Had a nice time as usual.. XD
BFF. My AH JENN! :)
All 10 of us came to my house after lunch and we just lied down in my room and talked..
Some were playing the piano and the guitar, some were playing with my dogs.. LOL
And some were busy stressing out for their JPA interview.
O.o
And some were busy stressing out for their JPA interview.
O.o
At 5PM, we all left the house and four of us went to work..
Before we knew it, we were already 5 minutes late when we left the house..
So again, we were late late late :D :D
Yong and I wore nyonya kebaya at the beginning of the function for some food presentation crap but had to change back to our normal clothes again once it's over..
:)
Hah, the transformation!
Yong and I wore nyonya kebaya at the beginning of the function for some food presentation crap but had to change back to our normal clothes again once it's over..
:)
Hah, the transformation!
Me and my Yong hubby..
Heeeehe :)
And that was my tired and hectic day..
XD
Wookayy.. I really really really need to go to bed right now..
Good night all!
:D
Till then,
I have this funny, weird yet happy feeling whenever you're around.
p.s I hope you really meant all those words you said to me.



No comments:
Post a Comment