- Today is just the 2nd day of April.. There's not much happening for me to write about..
HIGHS:
- I got my SPM results and it was okayy :)
- I got a new phone on the last day of March..
- I spent more time with my family and my friends..
- I WENT TO THE BEAUTIFUL CHINA :D :D
- Everyone said my driving skills improved over time..
- My parents were more lenient about my curfew and didn't nag at me when I come back late at night..
- I saw a panda.
LOWS:
- I lost trust in some people.
I miss someone.
Till then,
Not all friends will treat you the same after some time....
p.s I really think you should get your priorities right instead of just pushing old friends away from your life.
I'm just saying :)
Not all friends will treat you the same after some time....
p.s I really think you should get your priorities right instead of just pushing old friends away from your life.
I'm just saying :)
No comments:
Post a Comment