April 3, 2011

This is my 300th blog post :D

Blessings (2 & 3 Apr) :
  • An early start today because I went to the graveyard with my family and relatives for Cheng Beng..
  • Mum and Dad agreed to let me and Maine go Singapore on Tuesday till Sunday.
  • I'm really drained out and tired but I still have the strength to blog.
  • I ate two ice creams (and some chocolates) in a day :P
  • Drove my sisters and cousins around Melaka town yesterday from morning till evening :)
  • I flew kites yesterday.. Niceeee and fun!
  • Relatives brought super a lot of chocolates and now my fridge is filled with chocolates. *Weee!*
  • Fifty bucks richer today. Just by doing nothing :)
  • Noticed that this week was flying by altho I didn't have such a busy schedule.
  • Successful family time. Encore! :D

Till then,
Monday is the only day of the week where I'm not lazy.

p.s Good vibes. All day, everyday.

No comments: