March 31, 2011

Blessings (31 Mar)

  • It's the last day of March and I would love to thank God for everything that had happened to me throughout this month..
  • I got a new phone! Thank you Mum and Dad!! You both are the best. I love you so much! :D
  • My off-day (from "work" at my mum's shop).
  • LuEe came over and she had lunch together with me and my parents :) She came over to my house, we talked, laughed, shouted and more laughs again.. You don't know how much that woman can laugh :\
  • Lotte, thank you for reminding me that tomorrow is April Fools Day or I'll be dumbfounded if someone decides to fool me tomorrow :)
  • Thank you for today :D 

Till then, 

p.s I'm gonna stop blogging already.
.
.
.
.
April Fools! :P 
Sorry for the lameness, heee.

No comments: