March 22, 2011

#20 How important you think education is.

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT.
(Only in some cases)
:D
Tomorrow is my SPM results day..
Freaking out : \
But anyhoooo, you only need your results to apply for colleges and uni and scholarships..
When you get accepted in already, you continue your studies and after that, the results is not even worth more than a toilet paper. 

Formal and informal education.
I do not believe that official or in-school education is all that important..
 Education is what we learn whether you learn it on the streets or in the classroom..
I believe that it is all quite important, but in my opinion the stuff you learn on the streets or out of the classroom is more important…much more important..
:)))
It teaches us how to live in the future..

I always tell myself, not all smart people come out successful..
It's okay to not be that smart.
:D
So, to those show offs who think they're the 'smartest person', don't go around bringing people down and showing off how good you're brains are..
I know they want some recognition (and attention)..
Oh well, wait for the government to give you a gold medal then..
:)


Till then,
No one can bring you down.

p.s Too much of everything is no good.

No comments: