Okay, this is my 3rd post today..
I couldn't help it..
But I just watched last week's episode of Glee (Episode 16-Original Song) and I have soooo much to sayy!
First of all, GLEE IS AWESOME..
Who doesn't know?
This episode is fantastic..
:D
I loved Blaine since the first episode (Never Been Kissed) he appeared..
This episode made me love him moreee and more and moreee..
In Glee, he's gayy.. Real life he's not, hah!
:)
He's very fun to watch in Glee..
LOL
Now, he is with Kurt..
It was a bit shocking at first when they actually kissed but then...FINALLYYY?!!
They both make a very cute gay couple..
I'm not promoting any gay relationships here..
It's just in the movies.
But, hey look at this.
How adorable can they get.
Loool.
I feel like I'm fangirling about them.
Well, I can't deny the fact that I'm a big fan of the KLAINE couple.
.
Kurt, there is a moment when you say to yourself, ‘Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking for you forever’. Watching you do Blackbird this week, that was the moment for me, about you. You moved me, Kurt. And this duet would just be an excuse to spend more time with you.
.
Darren Criss.
OMGEEE THE CROOKED SMILE.
I have this thing for cute guys who have an adorable crooked smile.
Hahha! :D
Till then,
Watch these videos.
Kurt and Blaine singing to Candles by Hey Monday.
Glee's original song- Get It Right.
Glee's original song- Loser Like Me.
Raise Your Glass-Pink sang by The Warblers.
p.s Blow the candles out, looks like a solo tonight.




No comments:
Post a Comment