March 6, 2011

#13 somewhere you'd like to move or visit

Well, as of now, I really don’t want to move..
I have no idea where I want to live in the future either..
:)
But I would love to visit many many places..
I've been to Queensland, Australia and that was by far the best place I've ever visited..
I love Queensland. Everyone is so laid back there and everything goes..
Surfers Paradise is amazing, Sea World, Dream World, Movie World is amazing, the whole Gold Coast is amazing..
The weather and the atmosphere are great. I loved it.
 
But I still want to visit other places in Australia..
:D
 
My chosen honeymoon spot would have to be Hawaii. It’s like Queensland but 3261437543x betterr! (I hope.)
 Romantic right???? XD

I’d love to see the Amazon Rainforest in Brazil, Peru also.. But Peru is the furthest place to go to when you're in Malaysia..
The other corner of Earth.. :\

I want to visit China, England, New Zealand, America, Korea, France... Okayy, I shall not continue..
I WANT TO VISIT THE WHOLE WORLD!!
 
Till then,
If anyone wants to give me a round the world ticket I would be superrr happy to oblige.... 
:D
 
p.s Cause life is short.

No comments: