I am trying to remember what is the earliest event in my life that I remember..
Sure enough, I don't really remember myself being a baby in a diaper..
But there are some remnants of memory in my brain that, I'm sure, happened before I was five years old..
Or maybe even before that..
HAHA..
One event I can remember most is my weekly schedule to Malacca Club's swimming pool..
I go there almost every week.. And there were small frogs underwater sometimes..
I loved to dive in with my goggles on just to have a closer look at them..
But now, I'm disgusted. I might even run away from a frog..
XD
That was plain random.
HAHA. :D
This is part of the 30 days challenge though..
____________________________________________________________
Today, is my freee day..
:D
I did nothing actually..
Stayed in my mother's shop the whole day because there was nothing to do at home..
So, I spent my day there..
So, I spent my day there..
Shirinnah came to visit me and also to waste our time together, since we're super free people..
We had lunch together and then we walked to DP for a while to look for Sam..
We had ice-cream and then sat at the fountain looking at the fishes and feeding them..
Big fishes are scary.
After that, we went back to the shop and killed time by reading jokes to each other from Reader's Digest..
Made me laugh so hard, I thought I was about to die of suffocation..
LOL..
We laughed till we cried and rolled on the sofa..
Not because the jokes were funny.. Maybe there were a few..
But because we're actually wasting time reading jokes which are not that funny..
:P
The date for our SPM results is coming nearer.. and the time for me to spend with my friends get shorter..
Everyone will be going separate ways already..
Time is really short like hell.
:(
Noooooo!!
Till then,
Friends are those who always remember to care about you eventhough they're miles and miles apart.
p.s No matter how serious life gets, you still gotta have that one person you can completely feel stupid with.
We had lunch together and then we walked to DP for a while to look for Sam..
We had ice-cream and then sat at the fountain looking at the fishes and feeding them..
Big fishes are scary.
After that, we went back to the shop and killed time by reading jokes to each other from Reader's Digest..
Made me laugh so hard, I thought I was about to die of suffocation..
LOL..
We laughed till we cried and rolled on the sofa..
Not because the jokes were funny.. Maybe there were a few..
But because we're actually wasting time reading jokes which are not that funny..
:P
The date for our SPM results is coming nearer.. and the time for me to spend with my friends get shorter..
Everyone will be going separate ways already..
Time is really short like hell.
:(
Noooooo!!
Till then,
Friends are those who always remember to care about you eventhough they're miles and miles apart.
p.s No matter how serious life gets, you still gotta have that one person you can completely feel stupid with.

No comments:
Post a Comment