March 6, 2011

#12 Bullet your whole day (5 Mar)

I'm one day late again.
:D
So yesterday, was a super long and FUN day for me..
The whole 24 hours of fun! 
12:01AM  I was online, chatting with MeiYong, YiRou, MayZee and YuinKei in an MSN conversation..
12:27AM  Went offline and prepare for bed!
12:30AM  Suddenly thought of something, so I ransacked my study room to look for something.. Found my school report book! :D But didn't manage to get what I was looking for..
12:49AM  Lied down, listened to the iPod..
Don't know what time until 6:59AM  I slept
7:00AM  Received a text from YuinKei (she woke me up).
7:14AM Showered, went down to have breakfast and wait for MayZee :)
7:28AM  Got bored while waiting..
7:32AM  MayZee arrived with YuinKei then I went with them..
7:37AM  Went to meet YiRou at her house and then our car tailed her car to JiaYing and MeiYong's house..
8:12AM  Reached MeiYong's house to pick her up but she wasn't ready so YiRou decided to go pick Jac up..
8:24AM  MeiYong came out and then we went to Stadium Tun Fatimah..
8:36AM  We reached our place and then we walked and talked and jumped and took pictures, and a lot of talking..
9:56AM  Went to eat breakfast at Hilir Garden cafe with the girls and then all of them came to my house..
10:35AM  Reached my house and then we played mahjong while the others went to bathe :P
Until 12:43PM  Chilled in my room.. Listening music, taking pictures, playing mahjong, drying hair and talking..
2:10PM  Watched Black Swan at the living room together.. Creepy movie! :S
4:38PM  Finished the movie and we went upstairs to prepare to go out..
4:51PM  Got held up at home because everyone was talking their sweet time..
5:00PM  Went out again to Station 1, Batu Berendam..
Until 6:45PM  Talked and played random card games there..
7:00PM  Left Station 1 to go to Jusco, Bkt Beruang for dinner with them..
7:16PM  Reached Jusco and went food hunting together..
7:37PM  Settled down in Kenny Rogers and played Truth or Dare while waiting for the food to come..
8:43PM  Ate finish and rushed to Melaka Mall to watch I Am Number Four which was at 8:45..
8:54PM  Ten minutes late but we managed to buy those tickets and went in the cineplex..
10:44PM  Movie ended and we went to the fountain to take pictures..
11:04PM  We went separately after that to go back home..
11:19PM  Reached home safely..
11:20PM  Prepared to go to bed because I was dead tired..
11:54PM  I fell asleep.. :D

Melaka is not a bad place after all.. HAHA..
 Our reflections.. (YuinKei-MeiYong-ME-JiaYing-MayZee-YiRou-Jac)

 :D

 Random poses.

 Look at me! The highest! :D

 :P
 
 I love you all! :D

Till then,
Alex Pettyfer from 'I Am Number Four' is hot hot hot..
I just knew he's the main actor for BEASTLY also..
Haha!
And his bodayyy! :D:D:D:D:D:D

p.s This is my symphony.

No comments: