Today is the last day of Chinese New Year..
:(
Time flies SO DAMN FAST!
Have you seen the moon tonight?
It's awesomely bright and beautiful..
I feel happy just looking at it.. I'm just weird special like that..
HAHA!
And I took these also..
HAHA!
And I took these also..
All 3 of the pictures are the moon.. I just did some lame camera trick.. LOL
So as you all know, I had my driving test today..
Firstly, let me tell you how long I waited for everything to finish..
SEVEN HOURS!
And worst of all, I was sorta alone..
But I made some friends there..
:D
Not that bad, after all.
Not that bad, after all.
The good news is, I passed the outside (on the road) section..
And the bad news is, I failed the inside section..
Most cars on the road are auto already.. Why the heck do I need to learn how to balance a freaking manual car?!
T____T
After I failed, my heart sanklike reaaal deeep a little..
But then I turned on my iPod, Gleee came to the rescue!
I started singing along with New Directions. Again.
Then I did very very much better for the outside section..
:P
I'll just go for a retest for the inside section only..
No biggie!
Till then,
After I failed, my heart sank
But then I turned on my iPod, Gleee came to the rescue!
I started singing along with New Directions. Again.
Then I did very very much better for the outside section..
:P
I'll just go for a retest for the inside section only..
No biggie!
Till then,
I got over my stupid mistake..
And..
:D :D :D
p.s So this is my life. And I want you to know that I am both happy and sad and I'm still trying to figure out how could that be.




No comments:
Post a Comment