Hellooooo again!
First of all,
I am proud to inform that..
I ONLY SLEPT FOR 3 HOURS LAST NIGHT..
I wonder how some people can stand not sleeping at all until the next morning..
Well, if it's me I would daiiiii..
:P
I need more sleep!
I hope I can get over with this waking up early for driving lessons, ASAP..
Which reminds me, tomorrow is my actual driving test!
Yayy! .. Not!
-_________-
My long awaited dread.. Wow.
:\
You Malaysians should know who are the testers and what do they actually want from us..
$.$
And yea.. I don't have any "back up".. So it's kinda riskyyy..
They might just find any teeeeny weeeeeny mistake and fail me..
Just cause I didn't give them what they want.
What a crap. Pft.
Anyways, just want it to be over, quickkkk..
I want my driving license soooo so so so bad!
Till then,
Its a full moon here, and I know no matter what, this is the same moon you’re seeing tonight.
.
p.s I had a plan and now I don’t.
I am proud to inform that..
I ONLY SLEPT FOR 3 HOURS LAST NIGHT..
I wonder how some people can stand not sleeping at all until the next morning..
Well, if it's me I would daiiiii..
:P
I need more sleep!
I hope I can get over with this waking up early for driving lessons, ASAP..
Which reminds me, tomorrow is my actual driving test!
Yayy! .. Not!
-_________-
My long awaited dread.. Wow.
:\
You Malaysians should know who are the testers and what do they actually want from us..
$.$
And yea.. I don't have any "back up".. So it's kinda riskyyy..
They might just find any teeeeny weeeeeny mistake and fail me..
Just cause I didn't give them what they want.
What a crap. Pft.
Anyways, just want it to be over, quickkkk..
I want my driving license soooo so so so bad!
Till then,
Its a full moon here, and I know no matter what, this is the same moon you’re seeing tonight.
.p.s I had a plan and now I don’t.
No comments:
Post a Comment