Don’t you just hate when you dream something you want so much become true, in your dreams, and it feels so real, so true.
And then you wake up..
Well, I just had that kind of dream..
And why did I even dreamed of that, If I can’t have it? Why did it felt so real?
I just want to hit my head with something right now..
Why did I even dream of something that cannot possibly become true?
Does it mean I should have hope that someday it’ll happen, or it was just a cruel trick my mind did?
Either ways, now I’m stuck for the rest of my day with the image of what could've be,
Stupid dream.
.
.
Till then,
Its just a matter of looking chaos in the eye and tell him to F-off..
.
Happiness is a state of mind.
.
.
p.s That’s your problem, you don’t know what you want.
Well, I just had that kind of dream..
And why did I even dreamed of that, If I can’t have it? Why did it felt so real?
I just want to hit my head with something right now..
Why did I even dream of something that cannot possibly become true?
Does it mean I should have hope that someday it’ll happen, or it was just a cruel trick my mind did?
Either ways, now I’m stuck for the rest of my day with the image of what could've be,
Stupid dream.
.
.
Till then,
Its just a matter of looking chaos in the eye and tell him to F-off..
.
Happiness is a state of mind..
.
p.s That’s your problem, you don’t know what you want.
No comments:
Post a Comment