February 15, 2011

the morning dread.

Gooooood morning everyone!
It's 9AM right now and I'm already awake..
Correction, I woke up at 7.20AM..
I had my driving lesson this morning..
Today is the 2nd consecutive day to be woken up by a phone call..
Picking up the ringing phone and hearing the person say "I've reached or I'm outside now" isn't exactly the things you wanna listen to when you just opened your eye early in the morning..
Haha..
It spoils your great sleep..
I should still be in bed right now..
-______-
Most people are still sleeping right now cause today is a public holiday..
But here I am.. WIDE AWAKE.
:\
I should start sleeping early every night cause if I don't, I'll face this dejavu almost every morning..
.
Till then,
I'm sleeeepy and hungry..
:(
.
.
p.s Cause if you think it's not worth explaining, then I think you're not worth believing..

No comments: