There are just days where pretty much a lot of things happen. And there are also days when nothing much happens..
Today is such a day..
Time just seemed to fly. Before I knew it, it's already afternoon and I spent my whole morning doing absolutely nothing..
:D
After I finish typing this post, I'll off the computer. After that, I'll go to bed or watch the TV..
Tomorrow it'll be Saturday, again.
I loved the afternoon that I spent at home, listening to music and just tuning out the hustle and bustle..
If I have time tomorrow, I'm going to be spending another afternoon with my Ipod at home..
It's going to be so romantic.. HAH!
Found this song on YouTube..
It's nice :D
And the lyrics are meaningful..
Found this song on YouTube..
It's nice :D
And the lyrics are meaningful..
Till then,
That was the last and final chance.
p.s I'm always your second choice. When I needed you, you're always busy.. When you needed me, here I am, always waiting. JUST LIKE A FOOL.

No comments:
Post a Comment