February 21, 2011

i want to go to the zoo!

Yeap, I am such a crazy ass person. 
Therefore, I feel like going to the zoo tomorrow!
Random much huh? :D
And as much as I would like to go into further discussion of my randomness, that’ll mean I would deflect from the main thing I wanted to write..

I'm unofficially married to MEI YONG!!
HAHAHA!
It all happened yesterday..
We were working at EQ, suddenly this random conversation came up..
And we started talking and laughing so loud someone asked to get married..
So we did!
:D
In Hotel Equatorial! LOL!
Awesome huh?
XD
You can call us crazy or lame or childish.. That's just how we enjoy life..

After few weeks, we all went back to EQ Hotel for a company dinner last night..
It was relaxing and tiring at the same time..
Relaxing, cause there was this kind Samaritan who helped me A LOT..
Tiring, cause I had to walk up and down, and up and down again non stop..
Despite the fact that I woke up this morning with muscle aches, the pain was worth it..
Good exercise for me cause I have not been physically exercising these few days..
Hahaha..
:P
I'm not busy.. Just lazy!

Till then,
Some people never go crazy.. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

p.s Sometimes you have to show your bad side so that you can sort out who can accept you at your worst.

No comments: