February 21, 2011

fun in the sun.

HELLOO!!
I just got back from the zoo..
Haha.
I've been quite psyched to go to the zoo ever since I don't know when..
So yea, finallyyy!
:D
Apart from enjoying the animals and wildlife there, it brings back tons and tons of memories..
Back to year 2008 when I was in Form 3..

Happy and naive faces.. 
Haha.
Those were the days lahhh! :D
There wasn't much changes in the zoo actually..
The place is still smelly and dirty like always..
XD
And most of the animals look sick :\
That's what you get for letting unprofessional zookeepers look after the animals..
Since today is a Monday and it's not a school holiday, there were only a handful of visitors..
I thought we were gonna be the only people there..
Hahaha.
The weather was like 50 degrees C..
Okay maybe not.. Exaggerating a lil..
But it was freaking hot..
Smart decision to go in the afternoon!
:P
After sweating and tiring ourselves in the zoo, we had ice cream!!
 I ate two ice creams already today!!
Another one tonight.... I hope! :D

Pictures of the animals and some other unnecessary nonsense on Facebook.
Heee.. Goodbye!

Till then,
You wouldn’t be here if something was missing in your life..
:D
p.s What do people live for?? For their dreams to come true.

No comments: