February 8, 2011

cny updates.

Just got back from Penang few days ago..
It was awesome..
It gets better every year!
:D
Felt good being able to catch up with relatives and friends there..
Apart from house visiting in Penang, my family decided to check out the Kek Lok Si temple..
The lights and lanterns were breathtakingly beautiful and colourful..
But, the journey climbing up there was super duper tiring!
By the time we reach the temple, I was sweating and panting as if I was gonna die..
:X
I don't have good stamina..
Yay!
.
.
Monday, me and some friends went around whole Melaka for house visiting..
Seriously, whole Melaka..
We got lost almost the whole time..
In the morning, Shirinnah came to my house to pick me up..
Then we went to Swee Chin's house..
The three of us went to find the working people (Aileen & Lu Ee) for lunch..
Their lunch break was kinda short so we didn't spend much time with them..
After that we continued with our house visits..
We went to Jia Ying's house..
And then to Jacqueline's house..
.
Then Bernice's house...
Yi Rou's house...
JennYi's house...
Aileen's house..
.
And Chia Li's house..
.
The last stop was my house..
.
.
The next day, Shirinnah and I went to Melissa's house to visit her..Cause she had to go back to the National Service camp later that evening..
:\
I pity those people stuck in that jail cell..
After hearing their stories, for me, I personally think I won't like it there..
Haha..
I prefer wasting time at home and going out everyday..
.
.
Shirinnah and I headed to Jusco after that..
Having the thought that Jusco was super near Mel's house, we decided to take a drive there..
And as usual, we got lost and had to make this huge round all the way through town and then back to Jusco..
-_______-
I realised my sense of directions sucks to the max..
I felt as if I was in a whole new place..
But well, the GPS failed us..
So we trusted our instincts to get there, which weren't right all the time..
Imagine how much of petrol wasted
:\
We went to watch movie at DP after that
The both of us were the silliest people on Earth..
Well, many many many many reasons..
:PWe returned home later that evening..
Home Sweet Home.
.
.
Till then,
Pulled my trigger, now he's dead.
.
.
p.s You put on quite a show. The award for the best liar goes to you for making me believe that you could be faithful.

No comments: