HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE!
:D
Today is the last day of the Tiger year in the Chinese calendar..
People believed, the tiger is a strong animal and it is said to bring obstacles in life..
Well, I think it's nonsense..
:\
We face obstacles everyday..
No matter what animal, it'll still be the same..
So, good luck and take care~!
:D :D
.
.
Oh, some of you may not know, but I changed my red highlights to blue for a few days..
For 2 days actually..
It wasn't that obvious..
Picture taken yesterday.
Haha..
So, my mom changed the colour for me..
And now, it's pink!
Brighter pink.. :D
Picture taken few hours ago.
I should stick with this one at the moment..
Cause I've been changing five colours in ONE freaking month!
LOL
My hair is gonna break into pieces if I further damage it..
:D
My mom's a hairdresser.. That's why..
Everything's free..
.
.
I'll be away from 2moro until Sunday!
Penang, here I come.
:)
Bye Bye Malacca~!
:D
.
.
Till then,
I want to go to the sea.
I want to see the Sun's shiny reflection on the surface of the sea..
Damn beautifuuuuul..
Picture credit: Shinyee
.
.
p.s Tell me you'll always be there, with open arms.
Today is the last day of the Tiger year in the Chinese calendar..
People believed, the tiger is a strong animal and it is said to bring obstacles in life..
Well, I think it's nonsense..
:\
We face obstacles everyday..
No matter what animal, it'll still be the same..
So, good luck and take care~!
:D :D
.
.
Oh, some of you may not know, but I changed my red highlights to blue for a few days..
For 2 days actually..
It wasn't that obvious..
Picture taken yesterday.Haha..
So, my mom changed the colour for me..
And now, it's pink!
Brighter pink.. :D
Picture taken few hours ago.I should stick with this one at the moment..
Cause I've been changing five colours in ONE freaking month!
LOL
My hair is gonna break into pieces if I further damage it..
:D
My mom's a hairdresser.. That's why..
Everything's free..
.
.
I'll be away from 2moro until Sunday!
Penang, here I come.
:)
Bye Bye Malacca~!:D
.
.
Till then,
I want to go to the sea.
I want to see the Sun's shiny reflection on the surface of the sea..
Damn beautifuuuuul..
Picture credit: Shinyee.
.
p.s Tell me you'll always be there, with open arms.
No comments:
Post a Comment